Alhamduillah as the Doors of the Haramain Open
Alhamduillah as the doors of the Haramain open post Covid-19 Al-Amanah team member arrives to the holy city of Madinah.
Join us on this journey……………….
The process that was followed:
- negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before departure and NHS paper vaccination certificate.
- Registration of vaccination status on the web portal at https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home.
- Upon arrival purchased Saudi SIM (ensure your smart phone is unlocked to all networks)
- Download the Tawakkalna App and register. Your status on this app should show green as you added the details prior to arrival via the web portal web.
- Now download the Eatmarna App. This app will allow you to obtain permits for prayer and ziyarat of Masjid Nabwi.
- Your status will show blue after 3 days of being in a city it will change to green. You will then be able to obtain permit for Umrah according to availability.